Thank you for considering membership in the Florida Association of EMS Educators. We are excited about your interest in our organization and would like to take this opportunity to highlight the benefits of membership.
Leadership. FAEMSE will develop and support standards of excellence improving learning and workplace performance.
Information. FAEMSE will be the leading source of information on EMS education and training. Our organization will promote the worldwide exchange of information.
Research. FAEMSE will support the development, investigation, evaluation, and publication of innovative and effective educational methods.
Networking and Partnerships. FAEMSE will promote professional networking and form partnerships with individuals and organizations resulting in improved learning and workplace performance.
Development. FAEMSE will create opportunities for continual learning and professional development for itself as an organization, its members and all individuals involved in EMS education and training throughout the State of Florida.
- FAEMSE newsletter - published quarterly and filled with training news and tips.
- Web page - access to valuable resource documents and training links.
- List servers - immediate access to training experts throughout the state and country.
- Networking opportunities - quarterly meetings to promote improved communication.
- Specialized committees - each representing a specific aspect of education.
- Annual membership directory - names and contact information of all members.
- Association apparel at discounted prices - attractive shirts and more.
Individual Membership is open to individuals involved in the planning, supervision, teaching and clinical practice of out-of-hospital medical care. Full Members will be afforded all privileges of the Association, including voting rights, committee membership and election to offices. Annual dues are $35, payable when the application is submitted.
Corporate Members is open to groups interested in emergency medical services, and who are for-profit corporations, not-for-profit associations, governmental agencies, and similar entities. Each Corporate Member is allowed up to three representatives. Corporate Members may serve on committees, but may not make motions, vote, hold office, or chair committees of the FAEMSE. Annual dues are $125, payable when the application is submitted.