Whether you are are thinking about joining FAEMSE or you are a long-time member, it's important to know the value of being a FAEMSE member. If you want to connect with colleagues across the state, stay up-to-date on the latest professional and policy information, have a voice in state EMS education policy, and connect to EMS education resources online and in your community, then a FAEMSE membership is the best professional investment you can make. Join your fellow EMS educators who are already FAEMSE members. Help us speak up for EMS education in Florida, and we'll help you bring excellent education to the students and field providers in your classroom. Remember that FAEMSE is YOUR professional organization, and we are here FOR YOU.
FAEMSE membership offers the following benefits:
Network with colleagues all over the state online and in person through:
• General and Special Interest Group Discussion Forums
• Educator Workshops
• Engaging with FAEMSE by Sharing Best Practices, Developing Resources, or Running for the Board of Directors
Stay current on the latest professional information, opportunities, and policy changes through:
• Quarterly Meetings in Conjunction with the EMS Advisory Council
• Regular Updates from the Board
Access professional resources that will help you improve your practice and your students' learning including:
• State and National EMS Education Regulations and Standards
• Free Educational Resources Shared by Fellow FAEMSE Members
• Special Educational Modules Created by FAEMSE for FAEMSE Members
• Links to Other Online Resources
There are four classifications of membership:
Membership is valid for a period of one year from the application being approved.