FAEMSE holds annual elections to select members of the Board of Directors. Most positions entail two-year terms, and elections follow a two-year cycle. Sitting board members may run for re-election in their current position. Positions are elected based on the cycle below:
- President-Elect (6-year Commitment)
- Directors-at-Large (3 Positions)
All FAEMSE Active members in good standing during the election are eligible to vote.
General Nominations & Election Timeline
FAEMSE's board nominations and elections follow the general timeline listed below:
- November thru January – Online nominations accepted from all members in good standing for open board positions.
- January – Following the January meeting, the Secretary will finalize and distribute a list of nominees.
- March – Online election open to all active members in good standing.
- July – Directors-elect take office at the annual meeting.